Turnitin does not seem to run for subsequent submissions

Jump to solution
carmeleasee
Community Explorer

I allow students to submit papers multiple times. Sometimes, if they misread instructions or wrote haphazardly, i'd ask them to redo and resubmit. Turnitin is activated. It seems though that only the first submission runs through turnitin 😞 

what i see is the following when i toggle between submissions

• First submission - will have that green or blue tab that will show turnitin results.
  • second or third - none.

So... it means that the subsequent submissions did not run through correct?

QUESTIONS 

• how do i run turnitin for the 2nd or 3rd submissions?
  • or is there a workaround yet for instructors to run something through turnitin?
    • no, my university no longer has access to the webportal
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Thank you! on my end,  i don't have the drop down. screenshot contains everything i can do as a faculty. instead of dropdowns, i only have tick boxes.

tried to check app settings as well and i'm not allowed to change anything heeheehee. 

i'll bump up the concern to our canvas administrator. 

many many thanks for the prompt response! 💚

--carmelea

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 11.17.00 AM.png

View solution in original post

Hi@carmeleasee,

It’s Maryna, Community Manager from Turnitin. Were you able to solve the issue with your Canvas administrator? 

I guess our Support Team could be of great benefit to you. They can provide you with a prompt recommendation and advice on how to solve the issue.

If you use Turnitin via Canvas Plagiarism Framework, you can check more information about various features HERE.

Please visit our new help center to find answers to your question: https://supportcenter.turnitin.com/s/. If you’re still having issues, please email us at tiisupport@turnitin.com.

Our team will be glad to assist you.

View solution in original post