cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vfaye533
Community Member

UNABLE TO SUBMIT ANSWER SHEET

Jump to solution

I AM TRYING TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE - BUT I AM ABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS BUT UNABLE TO SUBMIT. IT RESPOND TO AS AN "ERROR" - STEP BY STEP. WHAT AM I TO DO & HOW DO I TRANSFER QUESTIONS TO YOU IF I AM UNABLE SUBMIT THE ANSWER SHEET?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@vfaye533 , greetings and welcome to the Community of all Canvas users! I'm sorry to hear that you've having problems submitting your assignment. For a situation like this, your best bet is to (1) contact your Instructor immediately and (2) contact Canvas Support - you can do this by clicking the Help link and Reporting a Problem. 

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@vfaye533 , greetings and welcome to the Community of all Canvas users! I'm sorry to hear that you've having problems submitting your assignment. For a situation like this, your best bet is to (1) contact your Instructor immediately and (2) contact Canvas Support - you can do this by clicking the Help link and Reporting a Problem. 

Kona

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @vfaye533 ...

@kona  has provided you excellent feedback here, and so I have marked her answer as "Correct".  I also wanted to provide you with the following Guide: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328  As you can see, this Guide tells you how you can contact your instructor and how to contact Canvas Support.  I hope this will help, Valeria.