cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elk2028

Un-ignore for 6 months?

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I recently clicked 'Ignore' on a dashboard notification for and assignment submission. I meant to 'ignore it until the next submission', but must have clicked the wrong thing. Now I cannot get notifications any longer as it says in the tutorial that they will be ignored for the next 6 months. How can I turn the notifications back on as I actually really do need them?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@elk2028 ​, the only suggestion I can offer is to go to the assignment in Canvas, click on the Help link, and "Report a Problem." When you report a problem make sure and explain exactly what happened (like you did above) and the specific name of the assignment (which is why it also helps to be in the assignment when you do this). Hopefully your Canvas admin's will then escalate your ticket to Canvas support so they can let you know if there is anything that can be done.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@elk2028 ​, the only suggestion I can offer is to go to the assignment in Canvas, click on the Help link, and "Report a Problem." When you report a problem make sure and explain exactly what happened (like you did above) and the specific name of the assignment (which is why it also helps to be in the assignment when you do this). Hopefully your Canvas admin's will then escalate your ticket to Canvas support so they can let you know if there is anything that can be done.

Thank you Kona, I have reported the problem to our in-house admins and I believe they've escalated it already. I was just wondering whether there might be a way to do undo it myself. Thanks!