cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
groom
Community Member

Unable to view results from ungraded survey

Jump to solution

I have developed a survey that includes a matching question to rank preferences for topics for remainder of class, and two essay response questions for more information.  I am entirely unable to see any student results.  I've read the instructions and the prior questions, but to no avail.  I see an option to "Show student survey results" which would let me select students - but I can follow those links and only have the option to see the log - no responses, just what questions they answered.  I also have the "Survey Statistics" option. Given the type of questions, there is No information shown, and the report generates no information at all.  I'm stumped. I've used two browsers - Firefox and Safari. 

The options that are described in the guide do not appear to be fully available, at least to me.  I've submitted a ticket also - but perhaps someone else knows what to do???

Thank you!

Tags (1)
10 Replies
tpavlic
Community Participant

Thank you so much for pointing this out!! This need to be documented. Better yet, Canvas needs to STOP REMOVING THE "Quiz Statistics" button!! That button should ALWAYS be present.