cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tracey_wehr_00
Community Member

Unauthorised

Jump to solution

I have Unauthorized on my canvas home page enabling me to download assignments how do i fix this 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @tracey_wehr_00  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I've seen a few questions about the "unauthorized" message recently here in the Community, and so I will point you to a topic that I replied to not too long ago.  Please see my response here.  I hope this will help, Tracey.  (As a side note, if you use the search tool at the top right corner of any page here in the Community, you can search for the word "unauthorized" ... without the quotation marks ... and you should find related topics where you might find the answer you're looking for.)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @tracey_wehr_00  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  I've seen a few questions about the "unauthorized" message recently here in the Community, and so I will point you to a topic that I replied to not too long ago.  Please see my response here.  I hope this will help, Tracey.  (As a side note, if you use the search tool at the top right corner of any page here in the Community, you can search for the word "unauthorized" ... without the quotation marks ... and you should find related topics where you might find the answer you're looking for.)

View solution in original post