Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hydeag

Undefined - error messages

Jump to solution

I have "undefined" messages showing up in various places beginning with the course cards.  How to resolve?  Do I ignore? Everything seems to be working as it should.

2 Solutions
valentinesking
Advocate

Alan,

My first response would to be try a different browser, make sure software is up to date and also be sure to clear your cache/cookies (not sure if you are going in via desktop browser or Canvas app).

If still an issue, I would recommend contacting Canvas Support by clicking on Help/Support > Create a Case.

View solution in original post

It just kind of went away...  Haven't seen it for a while.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
valentinesking
Advocate

Alan,

My first response would to be try a different browser, make sure software is up to date and also be sure to clear your cache/cookies (not sure if you are going in via desktop browser or Canvas app).

If still an issue, I would recommend contacting Canvas Support by clicking on Help/Support > Create a Case.

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @hydeag ‌ ~ It's been a while since you initially posted your question in the Canvas Community. How are things going? Do you still receive your "undefined" error? If yes, when do you see the errors? If no, how did you resolve the issue? Let us know! We look forward to hearing from you. Smiley Happy

It just kind of went away...  Haven't seen it for a while.