cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ederlina_nocon
Community Participant

Unexpected Error in Canvas App (iOS devices)

Jump to solution

My Canvas Teacher app used to work. Now, I can’t even go to the login page after clicking the name of my school. It keeps on giving the “Unexpected Error Occurred Try Again Late” message. What just happened here? I am using iPhone 7 Plus and iPad Pro for the App. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ederlina_nocon  

This from the awesome  @rseilham  in response to somebody else with the same issue, posted on May 25, 2019!

"My guess is this has something to do with how your school logs into the app. It's definitely not playing nice with the app. My suggestion would be to contact your local Canvas tech support so they can investigate this further and see if it's isolated to your phone or other users within your school. I was able to load the login screen, but I can't try it because I don't have the credentials to access your school.  Let me know what you find out. Thanks."

I will add, contact Canvas support. In searching the Community, I found a few folks with same concern.

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ederlina_nocon  

This from the awesome  @rseilham  in response to somebody else with the same issue, posted on May 25, 2019!

"My guess is this has something to do with how your school logs into the app. It's definitely not playing nice with the app. My suggestion would be to contact your local Canvas tech support so they can investigate this further and see if it's isolated to your phone or other users within your school. I was able to load the login screen, but I can't try it because I don't have the credentials to access your school.  Let me know what you find out. Thanks."

I will add, contact Canvas support. In searching the Community, I found a few folks with same concern.

Kelley

View solution in original post

ederlina_nocon
Community Participant

Thank you so much. I will seek help from our ITS office. I just wonder why it worked before and suddenly it won’t work anymore. 

🙂