cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bornfl
Community Member

Ungraded Submissions

Jump to solution

How can I find ungraded assignment submissions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bornfl  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  As an instructor, one way that you can view this is by going to the assignment itself in your course.  On the right-hand side of the assignment, you will see something similar to this:

submissions

You can then click on the "SpeedGrader" link to take you directly to the SpeedGrader for that assignment.  On the top right corner of the screen is a drop-down list containing the names of your students enrolled in the course.  Click on that list, and you'll see an orange dot next to one or more student names.  This is an indicator that there is a submission for that/those student(s).  You can find more information about this in the following Guide: How do I use the student list to view student submissions in SpeedGrader?.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Velderine.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about the above.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @bornfl  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  As an instructor, one way that you can view this is by going to the assignment itself in your course.  On the right-hand side of the assignment, you will see something similar to this:

submissions

You can then click on the "SpeedGrader" link to take you directly to the SpeedGrader for that assignment.  On the top right corner of the screen is a drop-down list containing the names of your students enrolled in the course.  Click on that list, and you'll see an orange dot next to one or more student names.  This is an indicator that there is a submission for that/those student(s).  You can find more information about this in the following Guide: How do I use the student list to view student submissions in SpeedGrader?.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Velderine.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about the above.  Thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos