cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lyssa_rickard
Community Member

Universal Rubric without Rating Scores?

Jump to solution

From the Admin side, can I create a universal rubric without rating scores so instructors are able to add their own scores to the rubric? I know instructors can adjust the scores once rubrics are imported into their courses, but can I create a score-less rubric from my end?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lyssa_rickard  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  If you are an admin, you can create a rubric at the account level if you wanted to maybe use it as a template.  Click on "Admin" >> account name >> "Outcomes" >> "Manage Rubrics" button.  You'll see a "+ Add Rubric" button.  This will allow you to create a rubric with whatever values you want.  The decision to make it a scoreless rubric isn't available here because the rubric isn't yet attached to an assignment in a course.  That happens at the course level ... not the account level.  Here's more information for you: How do I add a rubric in an account?.  I hope this helps, Lyssa.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@lyssa_rickard  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  If you are an admin, you can create a rubric at the account level if you wanted to maybe use it as a template.  Click on "Admin" >> account name >> "Outcomes" >> "Manage Rubrics" button.  You'll see a "+ Add Rubric" button.  This will allow you to create a rubric with whatever values you want.  The decision to make it a scoreless rubric isn't available here because the rubric isn't yet attached to an assignment in a course.  That happens at the course level ... not the account level.  Here's more information for you: How do I add a rubric in an account?.  I hope this helps, Lyssa.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Thank you, Chris!

Sent from my iPhone