Unpublished Subject

Jump to solution
lixianw
Community Novice

I enrolled four subjects in semester 1, 2020 but I can only see three of them published under Canvas, there is still one subject not published yet (COMP90041). And I couldn't see any announcements regarding that subject. Is that normal ?What should I do now? 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @lixianw  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  Based on your e-mail address assigned to your account here in the Community, it looks like you are a student.  Reading through your question, it sounds like you have a few courses that are "published", but one of your courses is not "published".  Your instructor for this course is responsible for publishing the course to make it available to you an your classmates.  If you know that the course has already officially started, you may want to reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning/eLearning department right away to let them know you cannot access this course.  Your instructor may not have realized that the course needs to be published.

I hope this information will be helpful to you, Lixian.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes