Upload new image

Jump to solution
snunnjo1
Community Novice

Thank you.  I have another question.  I'm having trouble uploading my image.  I created an image in spark adobe to insert on my Homepage in Canvas.  I've done it before because I have an image on my Homepage, but I had to create a new image.  When I'm in Canvas, I click upload image, it ask me for a file name, I click on the file name from my USB drive, but it asked for an alternative extension and it only inserts a link to the image and not the image itself.

The two files of images you see are no longer valid.  I have a new image I want to upload.
337031_pastedImage_1.png
1 Solution
stephen_taylor
Community Contributor

Hi Sheila,

It could be having trouble uploading the file from your USB drive for some reason. There's a couple of options available to you.  

First try saving the file to your desktop first then seeing if it will upload correctly from there.

Second try uploading the file into the 'Files' section of canvas then using the Insert image tool to take it from there.

If neither of those work then it could be that there's a corruption in your image file which is preventing it from working.  

I hope this helps!

Stephen

View solution in original post