Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
purvi520

Uploading Jpg File help

Jump to solution

Every time I try to upload my Jpg file it just spins and wont ever pop up in the file box.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @purvi520 ​...

I am not sure if you are a teacher or a student, but have you tried using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?  Generally, you'll find that these two browsers offer a much better experience when navigating through your Canvas course(s).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @purvi520 ​...

I am not sure if you are a teacher or a student, but have you tried using a different browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?  Generally, you'll find that these two browsers offer a much better experience when navigating through your Canvas course(s).

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

Hi,  @purvi520 , we haven't heard from you in a while; were you able to get this problem resolved by using a different browser, as  @chofer ​ recommended?

Stef_retired
Community Team
Community Team

@purvi520 ​, since we still haven't heard from you, we're hopeful that you were able to resolve this using the remedy  @chofer ​ provided, and accordingly, I'm marking his answer with the Correct designation. If you still need help, the discussion remains open for participation.