Using Canvas gradebook information to create end of year student reports

Jump to solution
lukeh
Community Explorer

Hi,

I am wondering if there are any Canvas-affiliated services or third party services that can use Gradebook exported information to create end of year student reports.

We would like to show student's average scores over different assessment types and selected grades, as well as graphical information showing their progress over the course of the academic year.

In the past we have hired a software engineer to create our own system, but this was costly and made it difficult to make updates. I'd like to know if there are any established services for this kind of work.

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution
JeffW
Instructure
Instructure

Hello @lukeh 

I am sorry you have not received an answer to this, it seems the community came up short on answers. It seems that since this thread has not had any additional activity you may have found your solution. 

If that's not the case, maybe the following can help. It would involve using Mastery Connect but may be a good option to look in to if you did not fine a solution - https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/MasteryConnect-Reports/How-do-I-create-a-progress-report/ta-p/386...

View solution in original post