cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwaldvogel
Community Member

Using Strikeout Feature in Grading

Having trouble using the "strikeout" feature in the comments/editing section while grading. After I highlight the text with the cursor and then click "strikeout", I see the three color boxes pop up, but when I can't get the line to actually look "crossed out" in the text. What should I be doing instead?

2 Replies
Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@jwaldvogel ​, try reversing the steps and see if that works: Click on the "strikeout" tool first, then select the text you want to strike out.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @jwaldvogel ​...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity since stefaniesanders​' response on October 2nd.  Did the solution from Stefanie help to resolve your issue?  If so, please go ahead and mark her answer as "Correct".  However, if you're still looking for assistance regarding this issue, please let members of the Canvas Community know so that we can continue to help troubleshoot.  For now, I am going to mark this question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments to this thread.  Looking forward to hearing from you, Jennifer.