Using Zoom

Jump to solution
RobertCasanova
Community Member

Following the "Using Zoom with Canvas" instructions, the Zoom option is not showing on the Navigation tab. Any thoughts., I can Zoom outside of Canvas so that is not an issue but would like to have it show in Canvas as it does in other Canvas courses I have at a University i

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @RobertCasanova ...

I assume that you are referring to the following Guide: Using Zoom with Canvas FAQ.  The first thing to know is that not every school has Zoom integrated into their Canvas environment.  This may be the case for your school.  In order to use the Zoom integration within your Canvas environment, your school's local Canvas administrator has to set up the integration.  This is done at a Canvas account level so that all courses within your school's Canvas environment can have access to the Zoom integration interface.  An easy way for you to check to see if Zoom has been set up in your Canvas environment is to navigate to your course "Settings" page, and then click on the "Navigation" tab.  How do I manage Course Navigation links?  Do you see "Zoom" listed anywhere on that screen?  If not, then the Zoom integration has not yet been set up/configured in your school's Canvas environment by your Canvas administrator.  You'll need to speak with your school's Canvas admin or someone from your school's Online Learning/eLearning department to inquire more about this.

I hope this will be of some help to you, Robert.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Likes