cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JakeStuckey
Community Member

View/export report of registration data

Jump to solution

How do you view or export a report of the registration data? Canvas support keeps sending me to this page but there aren't instructions on how to do that. Can you tell me the step by step instructions? Screenshot of the user defined fields I am trying to see is attached. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-30 at 1.26.45 PM.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hi Jake,

It looks like you are asking about Catalog, not Canvas.

From the screen in your screenshot, you need to select the "analytics" tab, which will let you view/download listings of enrollments, revenue, user registrations, and completions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Champion

Hi Jake,

It looks like you are asking about Catalog, not Canvas.

From the screen in your screenshot, you need to select the "analytics" tab, which will let you view/download listings of enrollments, revenue, user registrations, and completions.

View solution in original post

Is there a way yo view/export the user registrations for a particular listing? I see the user defined fields show up in user registrations, awesome! But when I select a listing the user registrations option goes away and all you can see is enrollment and revenue. Then when you export the csv the user defined fields are missing. Again, we are trying to view/export the user defined fields for each listing/course (screenshots attached).

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 4.09.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 4.08.34 PM.png

  

The user defined data is set at the catalog/sub-catalog level, so you can select the sub-catalog and download all the user registrations for the courses in that catalog, but once you filter on a specific listing, you no longer get that option.  The best you can do is select the sub-catalog where the user defined data is set, download the data, and filter on the course field.