Viewing Grades

Jump to solution
WinonaHorton
Community Member

I have followed the instructions to view grades but I am still unable to do so.  I know that grades are being inputted because I receive an email notification with the actual grade but I am unable to view them on canvas through desktop or app.  Also the canvas video to assist with navigating canvas is not helpful because it does not used useful because it does not look like the canvas that I have available to me.  

0 Likes
1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @WinonaHorton -

The Observer role can be an amazing tool for you as you help your student. 

First, take a look at the Clarity for Canvas Observers blog. It's full of tips for maximizing your use of Canvas.

You shared you'd like to change your notifications. It's simple, and this lesson will walk you through the process: How do I set my Canvas notification preferences as an observer? 

Next, you shared you'd like to view grades for your student. I think these lessons will be your best go-to resources: How do I view the Grades page for a student as an observer? and How do I view Grades in the Dashboard as an observer? 

After reviewing these, let us know what else you'd like to learn more about! We'll collaborate and do our best to connect you with the resources you need. I'm glad you found the Community. 🙂

View solution in original post