cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meheferg
Community Member

Viewing Grades

Jump to solution

When I go to view all of my grades at once, how can I remove all of my previous classes? I only want to view my current grades.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @meheferg ​...

Since you have posted your message here (to the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about Canvas), I wanted to let you know that most of us would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas.  It would probably be best for you to check with someone at your school who works with Canvas on a daily basis to see what their policy is for removing courses from your view.  Or, if you can find an online learning (or similar) department at your school that works closely with Canvas, they may be able to help you.  I did a little bit of searching on the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis website, and I came across this link: Canvas.  There is a "Get Help" link at the top of this page.  You might want to give that a try.

Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @meheferg ​...

Since you have posted your message here (to the Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about Canvas), I wanted to let you know that most of us would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas.  It would probably be best for you to check with someone at your school who works with Canvas on a daily basis to see what their policy is for removing courses from your view.  Or, if you can find an online learning (or similar) department at your school that works closely with Canvas, they may be able to help you.  I did a little bit of searching on the Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis website, and I came across this link: Canvas.  There is a "Get Help" link at the top of this page.  You might want to give that a try.

Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post