Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nday2

Viewing concluded students grades in NEW gradebook

How do I view students grades who have transferred (concluded) in the NEW (Beta) gradebook. It is not under the settings anymore...

4 Replies
mzimmerman
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi Nancy,

When I look at the test course that I have set up with the new gradebook, it displays concluded enrollments:

Concluded enrollment in new gradebook

However, the account I'm using here is an administrator account, so I'm not positive that regular users would see the same thing.  Do you see any concluded enrollments under "People > View Prior Enrollments" that are not appearing the gradebook?

Mike

thompsli
Community Champion

It's now accessed by clicking the vertical three dots on the "student name" column to bring up a menu where you can turn that (and a few other options) on and off.

I had trouble finding it too! There are a LOT of different places to click in New Gradebook where various options live. I may still be missing some.

Community Champion

In gradebook, click on the down arrow to the right of Gradebook, and click on Gradebook History.

Type in the last name of the student who withdrew and click filter.

A list of the assignments and grades for that student will come put.

I hope this helps!  

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @nday2 ...

I have been reviewing older questions in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on September 13, 2018.  I see that  @mzimmerman ,  @thompsli , and  @9927744  provided some help for you in the days following your posting.  Have you had a chance to review those replies?  If so, did any of the responses help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some assistance with your original question?  If you feel that Michael, Linnea, or Jennifer has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark one of their responses as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help, please come back to this topic to let us know how we might be able to help you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since October 17, 2018.  However, this will not prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Nancy.