Volunteer Profile Verification

Jump to solution
kmgamal
Community Novice

I could not verify completing the volunteer profile. I finished my profile but could not complete the STEM review member course. The link of verification transfers me to "Survey Monkey" account. The course is stuck at this point.

Please help

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @kmgamal  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from all over the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, collaborate with others, join various groups, write blogs, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course that you are taking at your school.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of Community users don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course...so we wouldn't be able to help troubleshoot something like this.  Your best bet it to contact your instructor directly.  You can do this by following the steps outlined in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this will be of help to you, Khalid.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post