cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qnguyen
Community Participant

Ways to get list of users access statistic by role

Hi,

Is there a way to find out the log in statistic/logs of all instructors ?

What I would like to do is finding out who already logged in since beginning of the semester so we can remind them. Especially this is the first time we use Canvas.

Thanks

5 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @qnguyen ​...

I see that your question has been sitting unanswered for over a month here in the Canvas Community.  :smileycry:  Have you been able to find any solutions to your question?  If so, could you please come back here to provide an update?  If you're still looking for ideas/help, please indicate that as well.  Thanks Quan!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@qnguyen ​, on the front admin side of Canvas I don't know of a way to get this information. On the back-end you could probably have a programmer write something that would generate a report with this information. OR, the other option, and the one we've been using and really like is (http://aspiredu.com/solutions/) by Alliance Partner - AspirEDU​.

Hope this helps!

Chris_Munzo
Community Champion

@qnguyen ​ This is a snip from our UI on instructor analytics:

189209_pastedImage_0.png

qnguyen
Community Participant

Thanks everyone, I will try it again

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@qnguyen ​,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie