cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agschmid
Community Contributor

Weekly beta refresh: course start/end dates don't match production

Jump to solution

I have several 'test' courses set up on production so that when beta refreshes every week, my courses are ready to go on beta. Lately, it seems that the courses on beta are losing their start/end dates when beta refreshes. 

I have been using the courses for quite some time for AFTs and it just seems lately that beta does not match production. These courses have a term, (that is already closed), but I override the term dates by having course dates. 

Is anyone else seeing this behavior? Why aren't the course dates from production in the course dates on beta after a refresh?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

agschmid, greetings! For a question like this, if you haven't already, you might want to contact Canvas Support to see if they have any insight into this issue. It seems like one they should be able to check into and if anything, they should be made aware of it.

Kona

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

agschmid, greetings! For a question like this, if you haven't already, you might want to contact Canvas Support to see if they have any insight into this issue. It seems like one they should be able to check into and if anything, they should be made aware of it.

Kona

View solution in original post

agschmid
Community Contributor

This is so strange...this morning all the dates on beta were correct. I'll have to keep an eye on this because for several weeks I had to manually update the dates on beta. I will file a ticket if the behavior starts again.