Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hinnantb171

What are the 5 requirements to graduate?

Jump to solution

I am in learning frameworks and I cannot find the 5 requirements to graduate, can anybody help me figure them out?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @hinnantb171 ...

I'm not sure if you've realized this, but you've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Your question sounds very specific to your school, and the majority of people here in the Community would not be able to answer that question for you.  I would recommend that you reach out to either your instructor or to someone at your school who would be able to better answer questions about graduation requirements.  I did find this webpage on your school's website...but beyond that, you should probably contact someone locally.  Trinity Valley Community College  I hope this is of some help to you, Bethany!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @hinnantb171 ...

I'm not sure if you've realized this, but you've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions about the Canvas LMS (Learning Management System).  Your question sounds very specific to your school, and the majority of people here in the Community would not be able to answer that question for you.  I would recommend that you reach out to either your instructor or to someone at your school who would be able to better answer questions about graduation requirements.  I did find this webpage on your school's website...but beyond that, you should probably contact someone locally.  Trinity Valley Community College  I hope this is of some help to you, Bethany!