cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ejw0272
Community Member

What do I do if one of my courses is not showing up in Canvas and why is it not showing up?

Jump to solution

I have a Biology class every Wednesday and this class still has not showed up on my Canvas. I am enrolled because my name is on his roll call but i apparently have assignments on it and the class is not there.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ejw0272  , and  Welcome  to the Canvas Community!

It may just be hidden:  Go to your courses, scroll to the bottom and click "All courses". Scroll down the list until you find your course, then click the little star to move it into your active course list.

If you still don't find it, I would suggest talking to your instructor or to your school's Canvas Admin/Support office. The members of this Community do not have access school accounts or courses, so we cannot fix this from here. I did a little sleuthing, and you can find the support number for your school here...Coastal Alabama Community College Canvas.

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @ejw0272  , and  Welcome  to the Canvas Community!

It may just be hidden:  Go to your courses, scroll to the bottom and click "All courses". Scroll down the list until you find your course, then click the little star to move it into your active course list.

If you still don't find it, I would suggest talking to your instructor or to your school's Canvas Admin/Support office. The members of this Community do not have access school accounts or courses, so we cannot fix this from here. I did a little sleuthing, and you can find the support number for your school here...Coastal Alabama Community College Canvas.

I hope this helps,

Kelley

View solution in original post