cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casey_thermomix
Community Member

What do I need to submit in order to complete the module in canvas?

Jump to solution

What do I need to submit in order to complete the module in canvas, obviously if marked complete. I know it helps to work on the practical's etc but do I need to submit everything in the Assessment section and the tasks that are 0 points?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @casey_thermomix  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, submit Feature Ideas, blog, collaborate, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more ... all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and the majority of Community members would not be able to help answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment and your course in question.  The best route for you in this case would be to contact your instructor directly.  You can do so by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left hand side global navigation menu within your school's Canvas environment.  More information can be found in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Casey.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @casey_thermomix  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, submit Feature Ideas, blog, collaborate, review "how to" Guides, and a whole lot more ... all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and the majority of Community members would not be able to help answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment and your course in question.  The best route for you in this case would be to contact your instructor directly.  You can do so by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left hand side global navigation menu within your school's Canvas environment.  More information can be found in this Guide: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?.  I hope this information will be of help to you, Casey.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos