Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
canvas_admin
Community Champion

What happened to the "Conclude" (student enrollment) button automagically updating?

Jump to solution

We manually conclude a student's enrollment in our online courses due to rolling registration.

Has anybody noticed that when clicking on "Conclude" it no longer automatically updates?  Now you have to refresh the page in order to see that the change was indeed made.  I'm not sure when or why this change was made. I must have missed it in some beta or production release notes somewhere.

If this change wasn't documented anywhere, then I'm that much more annoyed because I found the automagic update to be nice.  It's annoying to refresh a page every time to make sure that my change did indeed take place.   That same is true when trying to restore the enrollment.

2016-07-06 02.51.07 pm.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, Mark,

Sorry for the delay as I was out this week on vacation. Smiley Happy The image you included shows that your institution uses Profiles, so it seems to be an unintended change related to the Profiles UI updates we made recently. (On further testing this behavior doesn't apply if Profiles are disabled.) Would you be so kind as to file a ticket with our support team?

Thank you!

Erin

View solution in original post

4 Replies
canvas_admin
Community Champion

erinhallmark​,  I've gone through a bunch of the past release notes and can't find anything related to this.  Would you be able to find out for me why (and when) this change was made?

canvas_admin
Community Champion

@scottdennis ​?  Deactivated user​?    Any help/ideas here?

erinhmcmillan
Community Team
Community Team

Hi, Mark,

Sorry for the delay as I was out this week on vacation. Smiley Happy The image you included shows that your institution uses Profiles, so it seems to be an unintended change related to the Profiles UI updates we made recently. (On further testing this behavior doesn't apply if Profiles are disabled.) Would you be so kind as to file a ticket with our support team?

Thank you!

Erin

canvas_admin
Community Champion

Thanks, Erin!   I've submitted a ticket and I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Smiley Happy