Community Member

What is the class code to log into the book

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @colin_mclellan and welcome to the Community.  This question is better answered by your instructor or someone at your institution.  This question is posted to the Canvas Community, which is made of fellow Canvas users from institutions from around the world.  While great at answering many questions, no one here would know the book code you need.

I hope you find an answer to your question quickly!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @colin_mclellan  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community website won't be able to help answer this question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course in question.  The best avenue for you would be contact your instructor direction.  He/she should be able to help you with the class code.  Check out this Guide on how to contact your instructor: How do I get help with Canvas as a student?

I hope this helps, Colin.  Please let us know if you have any questions about this...thanks!

ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @colin_mclellan and welcome to the Community.  This question is better answered by your instructor or someone at your institution.  This question is posted to the Canvas Community, which is made of fellow Canvas users from institutions from around the world.  While great at answering many questions, no one here would know the book code you need.

I hope you find an answer to your question quickly!

View solution in original post