cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monkey4091
Community Member

What is the school code for transcript requests?

Jump to solution

What is the school code for transcript requests?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @monkey4091  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, Leigh, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, post new Feature Ideas, collaborate, post blogs, review "how to" Canvas Guides, attend live online events, and a ton more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to getting transcripts at your school.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to assist with a question like this.  I would recommend that you reach out to people at your school who should be able to assist with this.  You could start with asking your instructor.  Or, you could ask your school's Registration department or a school counselor who should be able to point you in the right direction.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Leigh.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @monkey4091  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, Leigh, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, post new Feature Ideas, collaborate, post blogs, review "how to" Canvas Guides, attend live online events, and a ton more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to getting transcripts at your school.  The vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to assist with a question like this.  I would recommend that you reach out to people at your school who should be able to assist with this.  You could start with asking your instructor.  Or, you could ask your school's Registration department or a school counselor who should be able to point you in the right direction.  I hope this information is helpful to you, Leigh.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos