cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Champion

When adding a picture, is there a limit to 15 picture files that will show up?

Jump to solution

As I write my math courses, I have many pictures!  I've numbered them, and have noticed that even though there are 18 in the files, only 15 show up in the menu when I click the "insert picture" file.  Is this just a glitch with my Canvas today,  or is there a limit to the number that will show up?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Champion

It's not a problem now!!!  All of the updates to Canvas, Chrome and my County's firewall have finally synced!

View solution in original post

6 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @9927744 .  How are you trying to insert the image, using the content selector or the insert image option in the rich content editor?  I just checked one of my sandbox courses with many images and more than 15 appeared for me in the content selector.  You might try checking in another web browser, but if you are still only able see a portion of your course images it would be good to contact Support and report the problem as it may be impacting others as well!

All the best---

Community Champion

Thanks, Eric.  I'm using the insert image in the rich content editor.  I do get more than 15; I get 20 (my numbers were off yesterday.)  I'm using Chrome since I rarely have trouble with this browser.  I will contact Support.  Thank you!

Community Champion

Eric, you may want to know that I have the newest version on Chrome.  Support had an earlier version.  They could see all of the pictures, where I couldn't, so support is looking into this!

Thanks  @9927744 !  That is good to know.  Please let me know when you hear back from Support!

Eric

Community Champion

Eric, Support checked, and couldn't replicate the data I had, even after updating his Chrome.  It was suggested, and might be the case, that my district's firewall and/or antivirus settings.  I am going to check tonight when I am at home and off the District's system.

Community Champion

It's not a problem now!!!  All of the updates to Canvas, Chrome and my County's firewall have finally synced!

View solution in original post