cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rockburst
Community Member

When grading on an iPAD, how do you rotate an image?

On a PC, there is a button to rotate an image 90 degrees. I can't find it on the iPAD, does anyone know if this is possible?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
rseilham
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi,  @rockburst ‌. I don't think this is possible in the app. You can only rotate the iPad, which doesn't change the orientation of the document. You could always turn on orientation lock on the iPad and physically turn it. This will make grading hard, but at least you won't have to tilt your head to grade. 

I would suggest you consider creating a feature idea. If you'd like to learn moreHow do I create a new feature idea in the Canvas Community? Thanks!

rockburst
Community Member

Hi Ryan,

That's what I was afraid of.  Anyway, for what it's worth if anybody wants to know, my work around this problem is just to rotate all the images on my PC then go ahead and grade with my iPAD.  Yes, this not efficient but it allows me to free-write on my iPAD.  Hopefully this feature gets added pronto!  Also, I'm new to Canvas and am not sure what a feature idea is.  I'll look into it.

Thanks for responding.

Thanks for the message. I'm glad you have a workaround for now. If you need any help with the feature ideas, please let me know. Thanks!