cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodell
Community Participant

When will View feedback be fixed??

Jump to solution

When I return a paper and my students click on View Feedback, instead of seeing the document with my comments on it, it merely opens the document they submitted, with none of my comments. This started 24 hours ago. I've reported the problem and tagged it as urgent, but I've had no answers. My students need to revise their essays ASAP based on my annotated feedback, but they won't be able to until this is fixed. Is anyone else having this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jodell ​...

There are two similar questions that have recently been asked which I will direct your attention to:

Can't View Feedback Using Crocodoc

Students can't see comments made in SpeedGrader

Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

@jodell ​...

There are two similar questions that have recently been asked which I will direct your attention to:

Can't View Feedback Using Crocodoc

Students can't see comments made in SpeedGrader

Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@jodell , the links  @chofer ​ provided describe an issue with Crocodoc on October 11, the same day on which you posted your own question. My independent testing confirmed that the issue with students viewing their annotations in Crocodoc was resolved as of October 12. Can you let us know if your students can also now see their feedback?

Stefanie
Community Team
Community Team

@jodell ​, since we haven't heard back from you, and based on our understanding that the issue with Crocodoc was resolved on October 12, I'm going to mark  @chofer ​'s answer with the Correct Answer designation. Your question will remain open for participation, so if you still need help with this, please feel free to post a follow-up comment to "bump" the discussion.