cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
s_baker2
Community Member

Where do students find front cover sheet for assignment

Jump to solution

A student has asked where she can find her front cover sheets in canvas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @s_baker2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, review "how to" Guides, attend virtual online events, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  As far as I am aware, the terminology "front cover sheets" isn't anything that is native to Canvas, and it sounds as though this is specific to part of an assignment for a course at your school.  I would recommend that students reach out to the instructor for this type of question.  Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or the specific course you are asking about, so the instructor would be the best point of contact.  Here's information on how students can contact their instructor: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=731fbc8b-e3d6-4ed6-a9bc...  Thanks Sue, and good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @s_baker2  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from around the world come to ask questions, suggest new Feature Ideas, write blogs, review "how to" Guides, attend virtual online events, and a lot more...all about Canvas.  As far as I am aware, the terminology "front cover sheets" isn't anything that is native to Canvas, and it sounds as though this is specific to part of an assignment for a course at your school.  I would recommend that students reach out to the instructor for this type of question.  Community members don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or the specific course you are asking about, so the instructor would be the best point of contact.  Here's information on how students can contact their instructor: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10554-4212710328?sr=search&searchId=731fbc8b-e3d6-4ed6-a9bc...  Thanks Sue, and good luck!

View solution in original post