cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fayekleeman
Community Member

Where is my course material?

Jump to solution

My courses on D2L were supposed to have been moved to Canvas but I can't find them. Where can I find those modules?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @fayekleeman  and welcome to the Community.  It is difficult to determine if you are looking at this from the perspective of a student or instructor, so I will provide a little information for both.  If you are a student and previous courses are supposed to have been migrated to Canvas, you might check in your previous enrollments section (see How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?).  Provided that the courses have not ended, it is possible that the courses have been migrated to Canvas but not yet published by the instructor.  In this case it would be best to contact someone at your institution to see if this is the case or if the courses are not appearing for some other reasons.

As an instructor, you could also check and see if courses have appeared in the past enrollment section of the "courses tab" (see How do I view all my Canvas courses as an instructor?).  If they are not there I would suggest contact your institutional contact (IT, eLearning, etc.) to see what may be happening.  I know when we migrated to Canvas there was a process by which course in particular schools were migrated and maybe something similar exists at your institution.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @fayekleeman  and welcome to the Community.  It is difficult to determine if you are looking at this from the perspective of a student or instructor, so I will provide a little information for both.  If you are a student and previous courses are supposed to have been migrated to Canvas, you might check in your previous enrollments section (see How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?).  Provided that the courses have not ended, it is possible that the courses have been migrated to Canvas but not yet published by the instructor.  In this case it would be best to contact someone at your institution to see if this is the case or if the courses are not appearing for some other reasons.

As an instructor, you could also check and see if courses have appeared in the past enrollment section of the "courses tab" (see How do I view all my Canvas courses as an instructor?).  If they are not there I would suggest contact your institutional contact (IT, eLearning, etc.) to see what may be happening.  I know when we migrated to Canvas there was a process by which course in particular schools were migrated and maybe something similar exists at your institution.

I hope this helps and best wishes!

View solution in original post