cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abrahamss
Community Member

Where is "Meet Your professor" located?

Where in CANVAS is MEET YOUR PROFESSOR located?

Thanx

SA

Tags (3)
3 Replies
gunther
Community Contributor

Are you a student or an instructor?

If you are an instructor, are you referring to:

Setting up an event or meeting using the Calendar?

or

Adding a course module called "Meet your professor"?

kschneider25
Community Champion

@abrahamss ,

Were you able to get your question answered?

Thank you,

Kori

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @abrahamss ...

I'm reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I notice that we have not heard back from you since you first posted your question on February 13, 2019.  It looks like  @gunther  and  @kschneider25  had replied to you.  Have you had a chance to review their responses?  Did either of those responses help to answer your question?  If so, please feel free to click on the "Mark Correct" button next to that person's response.  However, if you are still looking for some help with your original question, please come back to this thread to post a note below letting Community members know how we might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for a couple months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Shaheem.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.