cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m_laramolina
Community Member

Where is the "next" button in Quizzes next?

Jump to solution

Dear Canvas community,

I would like to use Quizzes next but I cannot link the new assignments with the rest of the content in the module because there is not a "next" button. I am afraid I will have to only use "Quiz" for that because the connection between the content and activities withing a module is more fluid. Are you thinking about this issue to improve "Quizzes next"?

Best regards,

M. Lara

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @m_laramolina  Welcome to the Canvas Community. Full disclosure: I personally do not use Quizzes.Next, but I've seen this issue before in this Community.  Specifically, check here for an explanation and work-around:  Quizzes.Next and the Next button .  If you cannot see that link, you may have to join the Quizzes.Next User Group‌ .  If you are not already a member, click on the link and when you arrive on the landing page, click the Actions drop-down button and the upper-right of the screen. (It's probably not a bad idea to join that group, anyway, just to stay on top of the latest Quizzes.Next developments.)

I hope this helps a bit!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @m_laramolina  Welcome to the Canvas Community. Full disclosure: I personally do not use Quizzes.Next, but I've seen this issue before in this Community.  Specifically, check here for an explanation and work-around:  Quizzes.Next and the Next button .  If you cannot see that link, you may have to join the Quizzes.Next User Group‌ .  If you are not already a member, click on the link and when you arrive on the landing page, click the Actions drop-down button and the upper-right of the screen. (It's probably not a bad idea to join that group, anyway, just to stay on top of the latest Quizzes.Next developments.)

I hope this helps a bit!

View solution in original post