Which quiz questions give partial credit?

Jump to solution
karin_molander_
Community Participant

I have a created two quizzes which draw random questions from a number of question banks based on how many credits the question is worth, and only realised today, two days before the quizzes are opened, that some of the ,multiple questions do not give partial credits. Is there an easy way to find out which do and which do not? I will have to go through the question banks and remove the ones that do not give partial credit (and set a number if new questions, because if a student happens to lose 6 points in a 17 point quiz that will mean an F. I REALLY wish this had been clear from the start, and indicated in the creation process, because it makes a huge difference! If anybody could let me know which kinds of questions do what, in this regard, that would be a big help. I'm not sure where to start looking for this information.

Thanks!

Karin

2 Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@karin_molander_ , here are the types - as best I can think through - that allow for partial credit. Hope this helps! Kona

Types of questions:

View solution in original post

KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi @rachelmerk - Did you see the 2021-01-15 Release Notes, notably the Matching Questions Partial-Credit announcement? This will apply to New Quizzes users next month. I hope it encourages you to take another look at New Quizzes.

View solution in original post