cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prakrisin
Community Member

While set up commons, we are facing the session expired error. how to reslove it ?

Hi,

During the Commons Setup I am not able to proceed  further. After adding the App, I click the configure, waiting to enter Client Id & developer key, but getting the Session expired Error.

172722_pastedImage_0.png

And the URL while doing debug

https://lor.instructure.com/api/users/935a127c2c4342305b9c49d5e162adb443222e23.10.123.149.1323c21402...

HTTPS GET 401 application/json 52 B 355.73 ms XMLHttpRequest

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @prakrisin ​...

For clarification, are you referring to Canvas Commons...as described in these Guides: Commons Guide?  I have never heard of any additional setup like you are describing once your Customer Success Manager turns it on for you.  It just "works".  Could you please fill us in on if your "Commons" is the same or a different tool that you are trying to set up in your Canvas instance?  Thanks...

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@prakrisin ​,

Where you able to find an answer to your question?  It does not look like the users community has any experience with this issue.  Did you contact your CSM or open a ticket with Instructure Support?  I am going to go ahead and mark this question as assumed answered.  This will not prevent anyone from replying or finding this question.

Robbie