cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdagnan
Community Member

Who is able to view videos recorded during a conference? Everyone, or only invited participants for that conference?

Jump to solution

I am new to using conferences via Canvas and plan to use this feature for some of my office hours this semester.  If I have an individual meeting with a student using the conference feature and allow that meeting to be recorded, who is able to view that video after the conference ends?  If only the invited participant/student is able to view the video that would be helpful as it would allow the student to review the comments made during the conference.  What I don't want is for the entire class to be able to view a video that is essentially an "office hour" meeting between myself and one student.  Thank you for your assistance.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Brooke:

Anybody that you provide the recording link to is able to view the video. Students enrolled in your course are able to view the recording whether they attended the original conference or not.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Brooke:

Anybody that you provide the recording link to is able to view the video. Students enrolled in your course are able to view the recording whether they attended the original conference or not.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post