cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ekokol
Community Member

Why are reports not running on Quizzes.Next assessments?

Why are reports not running on Quizzes.Next assessments?

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@ekokol ,

First, I want to apologize for your question sitting in the community for so long without a response.

Second, it looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.  Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie

No I did not receive an answer. It still happens from time to time. 

I can't see any data on last assignment I gave in Quizzes.Next. It shows the highest/lowest score and on average how long students took, but not data on the questions (see my screen shots below). Also, will there be a feature in the future for the reports too look more like the did under the old Quiz Statistics, like with the percentage pie graph looking thing. It makes it much more easier when I have to report my data to admin. I've got several screen shots to show what I'm talking about below.

This is the only data I can see on my last test I gave in Quizzes.Next

307471_pastedImage_1.png

Below you can see all data for questions is zero. But students have taken the test already.

307475_pastedImage_2.png

I would prefer for the reports to be in this format, like when you gave an old quiz and you could click on "Quiz Statistics" Is there an option for us to vote on this?

307476_pastedImage_3.png