Why can't I do my assignments on my canvas app?

Jump to solution
acopeland1
Community Novice

My last course I was able to use my canvas app on my smart phone, then at the end of that course no longer could I do my learning or assignments or even my quizzes. Now I have two new courses and I cant do anything  for them on my canvas app. It pulls up a page that says expired or that it's not supported.  I'm getting way behind in my courses because I'm not able to use the canvas app on my smartphone. I'm not always able to just sit down on the laptop and do my work. That's why I would like to know how I can fix it or what maybe going on. Thank you..

1 Solution
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi Ashley -

A simple place to start would be to double-check that your device and your Canvas Student app is up to date. Sometimes, small changes in both (or either) can cause issues.

If you're good to go there, clear the cache on the next launch or uninstall and reinstall the app.

If you've done both of those things, please reply. The Community will do its best to get you up and running again.

In the meantime, check out the mobile browser version of Canvas. There have been some pretty great updates recently, and I think that it'll help you a lot as you try to access course information from your phone...and while you're trying to get the Student app to cooperate. Smiley Happy

View solution in original post