Community

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
w207157792

Why cant i see my courses, new student

Jump to solution

I'm new here. I have logged in to my canvas but i do not see my courses, i am enrolled and up to date with my payments. would the courses appear until the start day? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @w207157792  Welcome -- If you are logged-in to Canvas and don't see a course, it could be that your instructor has not yet published it. Once a course is ready your instructor will make it visible to students! Until then, sit tight, and double-check your notification preferences.‌ That way, you're ready to roll on day one!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KristinL
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @w207157792  Welcome -- If you are logged-in to Canvas and don't see a course, it could be that your instructor has not yet published it. Once a course is ready your instructor will make it visible to students! Until then, sit tight, and double-check your notification preferences.‌ That way, you're ready to roll on day one!

Thank you,

I was worried that i was going to be unable to see my courses at all.

w207157792

I finished the Orientation for 2 of my classes and i logged back in to Canvas. This is what it says.247120_Canvas 1.png247121_Canvas 2.png

Will this change once August 28th arrives?

Andres,

If Aug. 28th is your first day of classes for your institution/school; you should probably have no problem seeing those classes then  🙂

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @w207157792 ...

I wanted to check in with you because there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic for over a month.  I am hopeful that your courses are now showing up in your Canvas environment.  If this is not the case, I would highly suggest that you get in contact with your instructor, the Registration department, or your Online Learning department at your school so that they can get this resolved for you.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from posting additional replies below.  Also, if you feel that one of the above responses is "Correct", please go ahead and mark it as such.  Looking forward to hearing back from you, Andres!