cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qstarks
Community Participant

Why do assignments created in Quizzes.Next not show up in my course's TO DO list?

Why do assessments created under the Quizzes.Next platform not show up under my course's To Do list when they are ready to be graded.  Traditional assignments and and quizzes have always shown a reminder to grade.   The picture below shows my To Do list with a traditional assignment showing as a reminder.  However my Quizzes.Next assignments never do.  Why?

292524_pastedImage_1.png

3 Replies
Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@qstarks ,

First, I want to apologize for your question sitting in the community for so long without a response.

Second, it looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.  Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie

Hi! 

I have the same question as above. Why doesn't it show up in the to-do list? It would help the teachers to organize their work better. 

Rebecca 

kroy1
Community Member

I do too.  Quizzes.next do not show up in the To Do list (aka needs to be graded list) on the instructor's page. If a student makes up a quiz late, I have NO IDEA they took it unless they tell me or I go and happen to see that they had completed it through moderate in the quizzes.  It is very much a pain, so inconvenient and time consuming to have to constantly go through a list or have a kid email me that they have done it. WHY can y'all not make it show up in the To Do list like all other quizzes and assignments that need to be graded.  Makes no sense.  I am disliking quizzes next more and more each time I use it.  For the most part, It is NOT an improvement.