Why does Canvas show me a missing grade in my Dropbox when I submitted my PDF?

Jump to solution
TaliaLulker
Community Member

Hello, I have submitted a PDF to my dropbox on Canvas, but it shows as missing. I am not sure how to rectify this. I am also trying to get in touch with Tech support to help with this issue. Can you please guide me on where to go? Thank you. 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, @TaliaLulker ...

For questions about why your assignment is now marked as "Missing" (or in some cases "Late") within your course Gradebook, you will need to reach out to your instructor to ask those questions.  We here in the Canvas Community would not be able to answer questions like this because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  According to this Guide, How do I use the icons and colors in the Grades pa... - Canvas Community, "If an assignment has not been submitted by the due date, it is identified as missing."  (This is under the "Status" heading on that document.)  But, again, you would want to contact your instructor for the specifics on this particular assignment.  You can contact your instructor by following the steps in this document: How do I get help with Canvas as a student? - Canvas Community.  I hope this will be of some help.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post