cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arentas5547
Community Member

Why i have problems to submit my homeworks

Jump to solution

I need to submit a homework today. Lesson 1.2 and 2.1. when I try to do the page was freeze.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @arentas5547 ​...

You have posted your message here to the Canvas Community...a website where Canvas users from around the world come to ask questions about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of us would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas, so we wouldn't be able to assist very much.  Some things to try, though...

First, are you using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your web browser instead of Internet Expolorer?  I think you'll find your experience using Canvas with either of these two browsers will be much better than using IE.  If you are already using either of these browsers, have you tried clearing your cache/history from these browsers, closing the browsers, and then re-starting them and re-logging in to see if that helped?

Second, you may need to contact the Instructure Help Desk staff directly.  if you are using the current user interface, there is a "Help" link at the top right corner of your screen.  (If you are using the new UI, the "Help" icon is at the bottom left of your screen.)  In either case, you can "Report a Problem".  When you do that, it is recommended that you be on the screen where you are trying to submit your homework and then click on the "Help" link.  This will send some additional information along with your submission for the technician who will be helping you.

Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @arentas5547 ​...

You have posted your message here to the Canvas Community...a website where Canvas users from around the world come to ask questions about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of us would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas, so we wouldn't be able to assist very much.  Some things to try, though...

First, are you using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome as your web browser instead of Internet Expolorer?  I think you'll find your experience using Canvas with either of these two browsers will be much better than using IE.  If you are already using either of these browsers, have you tried clearing your cache/history from these browsers, closing the browsers, and then re-starting them and re-logging in to see if that helped?

Second, you may need to contact the Instructure Help Desk staff directly.  if you are using the current user interface, there is a "Help" link at the top right corner of your screen.  (If you are using the new UI, the "Help" icon is at the bottom left of your screen.)  In either case, you can "Report a Problem".  When you do that, it is recommended that you be on the screen where you are trying to submit your homework and then click on the "Help" link.  This will send some additional information along with your submission for the technician who will be helping you.

Hope this helps!!!

View solution in original post