cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
flinchm
Community Member

Why won't Google Docs assignments post for some students?

Jump to solution

Two teachers I am working with have students who are reporting not being able to post their completed assignments. In particular, this has happened with posting of Google Docs. The assignment will post for some students and not for others. Why won't it let them post? How do we fix this problem?

#assignmentpost

#googledoc

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
flinchm
Community Member

Thanks for checking. We did get it worked out. It was a user

error/miscommunication regarding a Google Drive permission.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@flinchm , just checking, but have they actually linked their google account to Canvas? We ran into the same issue and it turned out that the students hadn't actually linked their two accounts.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @flinchm ...

I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that it's been two months since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community and also received a reply from  @kona ‌.  Have you had an opportunity to review Kona's reply?  It looks as though she's asking for a bit more information from you in order to help you.  Maybe by now, you've found a solution to this question, but if not, please come back to this topic to provide an update for us.  If you feel that Kona's response has helped to answer your question, feel free to mark it as "Correct", but if you're looking for more help, please post a message below.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you in two months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for the same amount of time.  I hope that's alright with you, Michael.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon!

flinchm
Community Member

Thanks for checking. We did get it worked out. It was a user

error/miscommunication regarding a Google Drive permission.

View solution in original post