cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
keenandriatilli
Community Member

Why won’t my quizzes load?

Jump to solution

Why can’t I access my quizzes? It’s stated that I needed to turn it off in settings. After 2 hours on the phone with Apple care it’s stated that it’s the app, because it won’t woek on my phone too. I have a test due tonight.. what do I need to do?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @keenandriatilli .  I'm sorry to hear about the issue with quizzes. It sounds as though you had a quiz already due.  Were you able to find a way to access the quiz?  There can be a number of reasons why a quiz doesn't appear, such as it not being published or being part of a module that either is not published or has access pre-requisites.  

If you are still experiencing the problem I would suggest that you contact Canvas Support, whoever supports Canvas as your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.) or your professor.  Any of these groups should be able to look at the course and determine if there are any setting that could be causing the problem you are experiencing.  

When students have trouble accessing something in Canvas, I also suggest that they try using a couple of different web browsers (Chrome and FireFox, for example).  Sometimes a problem exists in one browser but not others.

I hope that you were able to access your quiz or that if you were not, you can soon.  

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @keenandriatilli .  I'm sorry to hear about the issue with quizzes. It sounds as though you had a quiz already due.  Were you able to find a way to access the quiz?  There can be a number of reasons why a quiz doesn't appear, such as it not being published or being part of a module that either is not published or has access pre-requisites.  

If you are still experiencing the problem I would suggest that you contact Canvas Support, whoever supports Canvas as your institution (IT, eLearning, etc.) or your professor.  Any of these groups should be able to look at the course and determine if there are any setting that could be causing the problem you are experiencing.  

When students have trouble accessing something in Canvas, I also suggest that they try using a couple of different web browsers (Chrome and FireFox, for example).  Sometimes a problem exists in one browser but not others.

I hope that you were able to access your quiz or that if you were not, you can soon.  

Best wishes!

View solution in original post

I'm having a similar problem, but I did everything that you have suggested on doing. 😞