cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjb558
Community Member

Will a file that I upload ending in ".pdf" show up for my teacher to see it, or are the last three letters of the file supposed to be all caps, "PDF"? My uploaded file ends in "pdf", so I need to make sure that will work before I submit the assignment.

Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @pjb558 and welcome to the Community!  You shouldn't need to make any changes to the file extension when submitting the assignment.  By default the ".pdf" extension is not in all caps so you should be fine to find the file on your computer when submitting the assignment and leaving the extension as is.  If you try this and for some reason you get an error message let us know!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ericwerth
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @pjb558 and welcome to the Community!  You shouldn't need to make any changes to the file extension when submitting the assignment.  By default the ".pdf" extension is not in all caps so you should be fine to find the file on your computer when submitting the assignment and leaving the extension as is.  If you try this and for some reason you get an error message let us know!

View solution in original post

pjb558
Community Member

Thank you so much Eric! 

You are welcome and good luck!