cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Woops Page When Creating Assignment

Why do I keep getting the "Woops... Looks like nothing is here! We couldn't find that page!" when trying to create an assignment. I've tried creating assignments a couple of different ways, but I keep coming back to the "Woops" page.

Page Not Found

0 Kudos
4 Replies
emily_allen
Community Team
Community Team

Hi  @51043 ‌,

Thanks for your question! It has been a really big day for Canvas usage, so it's possible the assignments are working through the queue. Please check later and try again, and if you are still unable to create assignments please let us know.

I hope this helps!

Emily

I am having this same issue today.  When will it be fixed, I need to add assignments for my students.

@robertmartin_de ‌, this may well be associated with the "long load times" message currently displaying on Instructure Status , so keep checking that page for updates.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @51043  and  @robertmartin_de ...

I thought that I would check in with you.  I know it's only been a few days, but are you now able to create assignments in your courses?  If you are still running into issues, I would recommend that you file a ticket with Canvas tech support.  How to contact Canvas Support