cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amanda_robertso
Community Participant

Word Online - 365 with document submissions

Jump to solution

I have done some research, and I see that there is an option for students to choose a Word document within our 365 version they all have; however, my students don't have the option currently in Canvas. Is there some quick guide that I can get to our IT department on how they can make this possible. I love that my students can upload directly from Google Docs using Cloud Documents-Google Drive, but some type using Word online, and choosing One Drive isn't working for them.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @amanda_robertso ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here in the Community for so long without any kind of response.  I'm not sure if you've been able to find a solution to your question at all since April, but the Office 365 integration with Canvas would normally need to be set up by your school's local Canvas administrator.  Generally, this is set up at the Canvas account level rather than at the course level.  That way, your entire school can get access to the O365 integration instead of only you.  Once that has been configured, then you would be able to utilize O365 for your assignment submissions.  Here are some helpful Guides:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Amanda.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @amanda_robertso ...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I am sorry to see that your question has been sitting out here in the Community for so long without any kind of response.  I'm not sure if you've been able to find a solution to your question at all since April, but the Office 365 integration with Canvas would normally need to be set up by your school's local Canvas administrator.  Generally, this is set up at the Canvas account level rather than at the course level.  That way, your entire school can get access to the O365 integration instead of only you.  Once that has been configured, then you would be able to utilize O365 for your assignment submissions.  Here are some helpful Guides:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Amanda.  Please let Community members know if you have any questions about this information...thanks!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos