Worksheets and Labs

Jump to solution
lisachaddock
Community Member

I have created labs and worksheets through the Quizzes function.  How do I rename this function "Worksheets" and "Lab Report"?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi there,  @lisachaddock ...

Are you asking how to rename the actual "Quizzes" button to either "Worksheets" or "Lab Report"?  If that is the case, you won't be able to do that.  There *might* be a way to do this on the back-end of Canvas through some fancy programming, but it might change the name of the button for every single course in your school's Canvas environment.  And, your colleagues might not want that kind of change in their courses.  Also, if re-naming that button were possible, then you may have confused people when it comes to looking for written "how to" help Guides here in the Community related to Quizzes.

Instead of re-naming the button (if that was the request), I would recommend that you name each of the quizzes within your "Quizzes" button with names such as "Worksheet 1", "Worksheet 2", "Lab Report 1", "Lab Report 2", etc. (or whatever names you want to call them).

I hope this information will be of help to you, Lisa.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Be well, and stay safe.

View solution in original post